Social Security Law
Social Security is a government program that many people in the United States count on when they become disabled or are unable to work. Unfortunately, like the majority of government programs available, obtaining Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) can be a tiring process.
A Lawyer Can Help
If you’re looking for assistance in navigating the complex process of applying for Social Security or Disability benefits, you can count on the services offered by Chris A. Cornaghie Attorney-at-Law. Our legal team is composed of an attorney who is very familiar with the Social Security application system, and we want to help you get the benefits you deserve.
Whether you’re applying for Social Security due to a recent disability or have been denied benefits after submitting your application, our Social Security law attorney is here to help you. We know that Social Security benefits can make the difference between struggling financially and having the funds you need to survive and obtain sufficient medical care.
The sooner you get help, the sooner you can get your Social Security benefits approved. Instead of trying to get through this complicated process on your own, trust in the abilities of Chris A. Cornaghie Attorney-at-Law. We’re fully prepared to answer your questions and guide you through the application process. Call us today to learn more.
|Monday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
Why Choose Us?
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Local Representation
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- Former Attorney with Social Security Administration
- 35 Years Experience in Social Security Matters
- Certified Social Security Advocate by the TN Commission of Continuing Legal Education and Specialization and the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States and numerous other court jurisdiction
- Past president of Memphis Mid-South Chapter of Federal Bar Association
- Past President University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphries School of Law Alumni Association
- Past Board of Director, Memphis area Legal Services, Family Services, National Organization of Social Security Claims Representative (NOSSCR)
- No Fees Unless Successful