Disability law can be complex and confusing. If you’re facing a legal issue related to a physical or mental disability, don’t try to handle it on your own. At Chris A. Cornaghie Attorney-at-Law, we’re happy to help. As a Memphis law firm offering disability law services, we help protect the rights of individuals with disabilities and their families.
Let Us Fight for You
At Chris A. Cornaghie Attorney-at-Law, we'll provide you with the education you need to understand your rights, and we'll be ready to represent you when those rights are violated. At our law office in Memphis, our clients are treated with the care and respect they deserve. And we do everything we can to produce the best possible outcome for you – just as we do for each and every one of our valued clients.
Do you need help from a disability lawyer? Call Chris A. Cornaghie Attorney-at-Law today for a consultation and put our team to work for you.
|Monday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
Why Choose Us?
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Local Representation
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- Former Attorney with Social Security Administration
- 35 Years Experience in Social Security Matters
- Certified Social Security Advocate by the TN Commission of Continuing Legal Education and Specialization and the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States and numerous other court jurisdiction
- Past president of Memphis Mid-South Chapter of Federal Bar Association
- Past President University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphries School of Law Alumni Association
- Past Board of Director, Memphis area Legal Services, Family Services, National Organization of Social Security Claims Representative (NOSSCR)
- No Fees Unless Successful