BA Memphis State University, 1972; Juris Doctor Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, University of Memphis, 1975.
Admitted to the Bar Tennessee 1976, United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee 1977, Northern District of Mississippi 1984, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas 1986, Middle District of Tennessee 1987, SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES 1980.
Attorney with Social Security Administration, Memphis Office of Hearings and Appeals 1978-1984 High Quality Increase Award, Department of Health and Human Services 1980, Private Practice specializing in Social Security matters 1984-present.
Bar Associations and Organization Membership
- Memphis and Shelby County Bar Association:1978- present
- Federal Bar Association: 1978- present
- National Organization of Social Security Claims Representatives: 1987- present.
- Federal Bar Association Memphis Mid-South Chapter
- President 1986-1987,
- Vice-President 1985,
- Secretary-Treasurer 1984,
- Program Chariman 1982 1983,
- National Council Representative Federal Bar Association 1987,
- Chariman Health and Human Services Section Federal Bar Association 1993-1994,
- Deputy Chair Social Security Section 1999- 2000,
- Memphis Bar Association Chairman Social Security Section 1999-2000,
- President University of Memphis Law School Alumni Association 1999- 2000, Secretary 1997- 1998,
- Treasurer 1998- 1999.
Board of Directors
- Memphis Area Legal Services 1989 - 1995,
- Family Services of Memphis 1993 - 1994,
- Federal Bar Association Memphis Mid-South Chapter 1986- 1990,
- Memphis Bar Association 2000- 2001,
- St. Peters Catholic Church Parish Council 1998- 2001.
- NOSSCR - 2004 - Present
|Monday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
Why Choose Us?
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Local Representation
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- Former Attorney with Social Security Administration
- 35 Years Experience in Social Security Matters
- Certified Social Security Advocate by the TN Commission of Continuing Legal Education and Specialization and the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States and numerous other court jurisdiction
- Past president of Memphis Mid-South Chapter of Federal Bar Association
- Past President University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphries School of Law Alumni Association
- Past Board of Director, Memphis area Legal Services, Family Services, National Organization of Social Security Claims Representative (NOSSCR)
- No Fees Unless Successful